Frequently asked questions
Yes, absolutely. All we’ll need is your email address. We can then email you digital images of the decals you’ll receive in a particular set.
- You’ll be able to see the appearance of the set when you request an image of that set.
- We invest countless hours in capturing accurate information from which to create sets. Measurements and photographs are used to document the actual size and appearance of each decal in a package. We attempt to replicate the size, shape, fonts, and overall appearance. On more graphically complex sets we do not guarantee a perfect match to the original but strive for a great quality representation.
- Decals you’ll receive are produced using one of two basic processes. Some are cut from vinyl. Others are printed on vinyl. Many are a combination.
- All material used on cut vinyl graphics is rated for 7 years under normal conditions and in typical environments.
- All decals which are printed are printed on 7-year rated vinyl and produced with a print process rated for 5 years in normal environments.
- Generally, we say that the machine will need to be re-painted by the time the decals need replacing.
- Orders can be placed and paid for either directly over the phone by providing your shipping and payment information.
- If you prefer – and if we have your shipping information and email address, we can invoice you through PayPal.
- Repeat customers for whom we have both current payment and shipping information can simply email in orders.
- Most orders are produced and shipped within 24 – 48 hours from the order date.
- Large orders may take several days to process and ship. Please specify when ordering if you need the order shipped in several stages and which items in the order are needed most quickly. If we must ship a partial order we’ll be sure the most critical needs are shipped first.
- Orders to the 48 states are generally shipped via UPS ground unless you request otherwise. Orders shipped internationally, to US territories, and to the states of Alaska and Hawaii are shipped by various forms of U.S. Postal service shipping. Small orders which may include safety decal packages and very small marking sets are also often shipped by the U.S. Postal service in order to save you money.
- Certain orders are sent to one of our processing vendors for production. In those cases, the shipping times can be longer. Please specify when ordering if you have a critical deadline for receiving your decals.
- All decal sets are produced as ordered and produced specifically to fill your order. We do not maintain a physical inventory of decals. For that reason, we do not accept returns or order cancellations. It might be weeks or months before we’d receive another order for the exact same set.
- If for some reason, you receive decals that are not sized correctly, we will certainly exchange those for decals of the correct size or quantity.
- This is actually two separate questions. We have several written and video tutorials devoted to installation in the Installation Video section below.
- Many people ask for help with where each decal is to be placed on the machine. First, we recommend you photo document the decal locations before sanding and painting. If decals were not on the machine when you obtained them, then we recommend a machine sales site or Google images to see machines that are correctly decaled. (We do not provide decal location diagrams.)
For more information or to receive a quote contact us:
Phone: 215-536-5339 10:00 am to 6:00 pm E.S.T.
Email: [email protected]
Mailing and Shipping Address:
QuipCal & Custom Services Company
768 N. West End Blvd.
Quakertown, PA 18951
Decal Installation Videos
Preparing the Decals
Preparing the Machine
Preparing the Decals & Machine for Non repainted Machines
Installing the Decals